GrameenPhone VAS international roaming service (Travelsure)
Control & Monitor your roaming expense by availing TravelSure features of GrameenPhone.
It enable you effective monitoring, notifications and many more.
IR made easy with NBL International credit card
You can experience Grameenphone International roaming on zero security deposit using National Bank Ltd International credit cards.
Terms & conditions:
1. Xplore customer can avail the offer using NBL International card till further notice.
2. Auto debit instruction from NBL International card is a must to enjoy zero deposit International roaming offer.
3. To get Grameenphone International Roaming, please visit nearest GPC with NBL international credit card, photocopy of the first five pages of your passport, 2 copies of photograph.
4. IR service will be activated upon confirmation received from NBL card center.
5. IR service will be cancelled upon customers request & NBL card center confirmation about unavailability of card surrender request.
IR status check
You can check current roaming bill status, international credit card status & roaming activation/deactivation status by following these below steps from home & abroad-
For this just dial *111*5*6# (free of charge).
You will receive a reply SMS with the above information
Usage alarm notification
To get automatic SMS notifications on your roaming usage by availing TravelSure Usage Alarm features follow the below instructions-
For activation of the feature- please dial *111*5*7*1# (free of charge).
You will receive SMS notification about your roaming spending at certain levels of consumption while you are on move.
For canceling the feature, please dial *111*5*7*2# (free of charge).
Notes: This is only valid for postpaid customers.
GP TravelSure brings a unique feature for you to get rid of “Bill-shock” from expensive & unintentional data roaming.
With the “TravelSure Internet ”, you can get any of the below different fixed monthly limit
TravelSure Internet Limit Usage Notification Temporary cut-off Reconnection
5 MB (default) Yes Yes Yes
20 MB Yes Yes Yes
50 MB Yes Yes Yes
200 MB Yes Yes Yes
Unlimited No No N/A
You can check your internet pack information and the remaining volume by dialing *111*5*8*2#.
After you will finish your limit, your roaming data service will be temporarily turned off and you will get notification accordingly with information how to reactivate roaming data if you want to use the service further.
To migrate/reconnect TravelSure Internet Limit, please dial *111*5*8*1#
Customers will get 5 MB limit for 30 days by default.
There is no change in Tariff for different limits
When you are in roaming, Grameenphone TravelSure welcomes you with its exclusive Welcome SMS Service. In this service, you will get an automatic SMS notification at free of charge as soon as you select any of the GP’s roaming partners’ networks.
By this SMS you will receive various information which is necessary while you are travelling abroad. For example-
1. Roaming tariff information for the visiting country
2. Bangladesh embassy contact number in the visiting country
3. Grameenphone Customer Care number (reachable from outside of Bangladesh) etc.
Welcome SMS service will be activated automatically as soon as you subscribe GP’s international roaming service. However you can cancel & reactivate this notification service anytime from home & abroad by following:
For canceling Welcome SMS notification service Dial *111*5*9*2#
For activating Welcome SMS notification service Dial *111*5*9*1#
*Activation & cancellation of the service is free of charge.